Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Adult Toy Store San Diego

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> pensionnat privé. -> pensionnat privé.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ynadri

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 16:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Adult Toy Store San Diego Répondre en citant

After 6 months with one of these toys I have arrived at several conclusions...

a) anyone living in an apartment building can expect all their neighbours to know about their new sex toy
My wife and I have separate rooms and tend to snuggle in each other's beds during early morning hours after a good sleep, something not uncommon for us more elderly folk [ IMG] Being a personal item I considered the presence of my new electric sex toy as on "a need to know basis' and did not tell my wife about my purchase. I set the unit on the hardwood floor at the head of my bed with the magnetic charger lead attached. At approximately 2am my wife and I were awakened by a loud bumping and buzzing sound. My wife came running into my room in quite an anxious state as I, still half asleep, was trying to comprehend what was happening. Perhaps on a carpeted floor it might have been more subdued. Regardless, my wife was now privy to my new personal vibrator, and I suffered no more that a little humility from my wife's laughing and wise cracks.

Last night, my wife (on the main floor) called me in my studio in the basement to ask what the noise was. As I came up the stairs I again heard a buzzing sound...much more subdued than the first time to the point my wife was looking around the kitchen trying to identify the sound. I had put the unit in my dresser drawer to charge this time, hoping if there was a problem the socks might help to muffle the sound. Apparently not enough. Once again I had to tend to my self starting sex toy amidst a comic remarks from my wife. This is twice that the unit while charging has started on its own.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Oct - 16:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> pensionnat privé. -> pensionnat privé. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation